Saturday, July 2, 2016

#Product REVIEW: Impressionist Paintings


About a year and a half ago, I was contacted by a representative from Framedart.com to review a piece of art they would allow me to choose. This year, again, I asked to review another piece of art. This time however, I didn't let my children know, and chose a piece I have loved for a very long time, "Starry Night" by Vincent Van Gogh.

As before, I am absolutely amazed by the massive selection of artwork that is available for the consumer to choose from. They have everything anyone could be looking for: sports, classics like Monet, modern artwork, photography, animals, you name it, I bet you could find it. A few months ago, I had a friend at work tell me about how she was looking for artwork for her hall stairway. She was looking for very specific things. She was looking for flowery, but not overwhelming in color, pastel, but not washed out, a series that would look good in her hallway, something feminine, but masculine enough for her husband to enjoy as well. I showed her this site and we spent a few minutes looking around the selections. Within 10 minutes, she was able to find exactly what she was looking for.
The website itself is very easy to navigate, with a search option and the ability to filter by frame, canvas, or print, as well as style, color, shape, and size. While it seems the huge selection of options can be overwhelming, the website gets easier the more often you use it.

Again, my beautiful Starry Night came very quickly, less than 2 weeks. The packaging was just as I remembered: professional and safely without a scratch on it. The hanging was the same as last time, with the metal strip.I had to get my husband to hang it, as I had sprained my ankle a few days previous to receiving it and couldn't climb a step stool and balance a picture at the same time.

Overall, I am very happy with this company, and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for any type of artwork for their home or office.

Rating: 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment