Monday, March 17, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's the time of the week again, when those of us who didn't work the weekend are struggling out of bed (or not, if you're a morning person like me) and getting ready for another fabulously productive work week.

Last week, my reading list looked like this:
  1. A Lady's Plight by Katy Walters
  2. 101 Bible Stories from Creation to Revelation  by Dan Andreasen and Maryn Roos
  3. Growing Up Big in God by Dick Wright
  4. Sarai by Jill Eileen Smith
  5. Fifty Years in Polygamy by Kristyn Decker
I haven't gotten #2 yet, though I expect it by Friday. The reviews are done for #1 and #3. Fifty Years is almost done, and will be reviewed this week as well.
So, this week I have:
  1. Fifty Years in Polygamy by Kristyn Decker (to finish)
  2. Sarai by Jill Eileen Smith
  3. Rebekah by Jill Eileen Smith
  4. 101 Bible Stories from Creation to Revelation by  Dan Andreasen and Maryn Roos
  5. Thrive by Mark Hall

1 comment:

  1. Those are all new to me! Hope you enjoy your reads for the week!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete