Monday, January 21, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Can you imagine that its been 3 weeks since 2013 started?! And I don't feel like I've gotten much accomplished (except for adding a ton of books to my already teetering book pile....). I wonder if its possible to drown in books, or ebooks as it is...?

So this week the line-up looks like this:
1. Persistence of Vision by Liesel Hill
2. America Bewitched by Owen Davies
3. Infernal Eighteen by Don A Martinez
4. The Lamp by Stephanie Jackson
5. The Lady of Chains and Other Stories by V. Shaw

I've had #2 for 3 weeks now, and I'm sure Netgalley will be chomping at the bit soon for me to have the review one. 


1 comment:

  1. Nice! Those are new to me but I hope you enjoy your week of reading!

    Heres's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete