Friday, January 11, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday # 7


To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

Q: If you could choose one supernatural being/creature to really exists what would it be and why? ex. fae { submitted by @SeeingNight }


Oh boy....let's see....fae? Oh no, have you seen their sense of humor? Everyone's tires would be slashed on a nightly binge of "let's torture the humans". 
Vamps? The Red Cross is having a hard enough time with staying up with the supply for blood, can you imagine if they had to provide for an entire race? Or if they didn't...the killings that would happen? 
Werewolves? People prone to even more violence during the full moon? Oh please no. The ERs are already jam packed (no pun intended ;)) during the full moon.
Angels? Now that would be cool, because they would be good, right? But with my luck I would end up with a 400 pound balding, graying angel as my guardian instead of some hot, chiseled underwear model with wings.
Join the blog hop!

20 comments:

  1. Hahha, I LOVE your comments! There's something disastrous about all three of those! I agree though. I would want to be a dragon!

    New GFC follower :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alyssa, thanks for following! Have you seen the bumper stickers that say, "Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup?"
      *laughs* that's the first thing that came to mind. :)

      Delete
  2. Great answer! But not all angels are good. Lucifer was the best angel of all and look how that turned out..

    New Follower via FF--

    ~V

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower...I liked your answer. I didn't list angels because I believe them to be real...just now the way they're depicted in literature.

    Check out my F&F.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy, it would be nice if they were. I think I'd like to meet one. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Bahaha. Funy answer. Honestly, I would be happy with the balding guy, I could use an angel and a girls gotta make some sacrifices. Thanks for stopping by my FF and thanks for the follow. Following you back and looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your answer! I wouldn't mind having a guardian angel, either, even if I didn't end up with the good-looking guy.

    Old follower. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lee, thanks for stopping by....I think I'd still like to meet one either way...as lonng as the job gets done, it shouldn't matter...right? :)

      Delete
  6. I love sexy werewolves! They like to take their clothes off a lot!
    I'm a new GFC follower:)
    Check out my blog at:
    http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com
    Cheers,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Love your answer(: Thanks for stopping by!

    Followed back GFC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'd have to say mermaids. Not necessarily sirens though, because they could be pretty mean.

    I thought I'd let you know that I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krystianna, thank you so much for nominating me for the award. I don't have time right now to re-nominate. Perhaps in the future I will.

      Delete
  9. LOL That would so be my luck too.

    New Follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bwhahahahahaha! Oh if only they all looked like Patch! ;)
    Awesome answer! Gorgeous site you have here, I'm very happy to be a new follower!
    Thanks so much for stopping by My FF!
    Happy Friday! =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my post!! :)

    ReplyDelete