Friday, November 30, 2012

#FF: Feature and Follow Friday #1


Welcome to the Feature & Follow
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.
The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! 
How does this work? First you leave your name here on this post, (using the linky tools -- keep scrolling!) then you create a post on your own blog that links back to this post (easiest way is to just grab the code under the #FF picture and put it in your post) and then you visit as many blogs as you can and tell them "hi" in their comments (on the post that has the #FF image). You follow them, they follow you. Win. Win. Just make sure to follow back if someone follows you! 
What sets this Hop apart from others, is our Feature. Each week we will showcase a Featured Blogger, from all different genres and areas. Who is our Feature today? Find out below. Just remember it is required, if you participate, to follow our Features and you must follow the hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read) as a courtesy. How do you follow someone? Well, if you have a preference, state it in your #FF post. A lot of blogs are transitioning to Wordpress in which they do not have the luxury of GFC, so an RSS subscription is appreciated or if you choose an email subscription. If you don't have GFC please state in your post how you would like to be followed.


Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.


Probably Kerrick from the first of the Guardians of Ascension series from Caris Roane. This is pretty much what I think he looks like:

Um, hot much? Um, YEAH! *goes into a full Southern Swoon* Oh, and this is my first FF on my new blog! Yay!



30 comments:

  1. Never heard of that series before, but I'll have to look into it! Nice choice! :D New GFC follower!

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read that series but dear God if a character looks like that I just might pick it up now.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    New follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree Jennifer! Its the hot guys that always get me :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. If you like paranormal Romance, you'll love this series. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I don't know that series but that man is very very yummy.

    New follower! My follow friday! Please visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you back on Twitter.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. That's a series that's been on my TBR for awhile. =) Love your new blog...old follower.
    Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandee, still tying to tweak it and make it just right!

      Delete
  6. Don't know that series but definitely sounds promising especially if he is in it.
    Thanks for stopping by on my FF. New follower :)
    Love the blog name, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Actually my 4 year old kind of helped me pick out the name when she told me I was Tinker Bell....lol.

      Delete
  7. Hi, from a new follower!

    Yet another new series for my TBR pile! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue, welcome! I'll be re-posting my reviews of the first four books probably today from my old blog.

      Delete
  8. I haven't read this series, but he is yum!! Thanx for sharing!!

    Here's My FF!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
    New Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'm an old follower through Twitter.

      Delete
  9. Thanks for following Susan, following back through Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, yum!! Just for that photo alone, it seems like I've found a new series to read :)

    Do you have any other way to follow than GFC? I'm already following you on twitter.

    Thanks for stopping by my to-die-for FF post earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lexxie, just for you I added the email follow. You can sign up whenever :)

      Thanks for the follow and for stopping by!

      Delete
  11. I agree with Lexxie! YUM! :) That boy is hot! I've found a LOT of new series I will be reading - what a great way to learn about new books!


    New Follow via GFC

    Julie~ New Adult Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree Julie. Every Friday it feels like I expand my TBR list by about 20 books! :)

      Delete
  12. Ooo nice pic! :) Thanks for stopping by my site.

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haven't heard of him. But I'll take your word for it! :)

    I’m a new follower by GFC. You can find my Feature and Follow here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. :) Following you back.

      Delete
  14. Ah, another series I should check out. FF is not good for my tbr list :) But he looks sooo hot...*sigh* I have no willpower when it comes to hotties.

    New follower
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cayce, FF's are never good for my TBR list :)

      Delete
  15. I haven't read the book and so I dunno the guy, but boy! That guy is hot! ;) Great pick! Aww, this is your first Feature & Follow Friday! Yay. :D Your blog is very pretty!

    Thanks for stopping by my post and for following The Readdicts, following you back!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarika! I've really enjoyed doing this :) And I agree....he is soooo hot!

      Delete