Saturday, December 15, 2012

A post of rememberance



Today I was going to write a review or maybe a week in retrospect kind of post. But after the absolutely senseless evil that occurred yesterday in Connecticut, there is the need to take a moment, a single post and send up a prayer for all of the victims, and those affected by this.
As a parent, I was horrified. As a parent of two children that age, I was grief-stricken. I can't even imagine, I don't want to imagine, the awful reality of how these parents' lives are right now.

So, in case you haven't, go hug your children, and be grateful for every single minute you have with them, even when they have you at your wits' end. My kids now are wondering why I have been hugging them so much since yesterday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment